We are delighted to have you as a guest on our blog at
Canaryislandsinfo.co.uk is a travel destination guide website covering comprehensive information of Europe’s top destination; the Canary Islands.
Our guide highlights the places and things to do in travel. We choose to be straightforward with our audience so that they can take a realistic glimpse into a diversity of destinations before boarding on their trip there.
What we want to publish:
- Trip planning
- Destination guide
- Travel adventure and activities
- Eco-tourism and sustainable travel
To make sure we provide our readers with the best and easiest browsing experience, we have created a brief checklist to further guide you in establishing your post for our audience.
Guest post guidelines:
- Content should be unique and never been published.
- Content length should be a minimum of 1000 words.
- The article should be SEO ready with meta-data upon submission.
- Eliminate grammatical errors.
- Check any facts, data, and evidence, and reduce descriptive errors.
- Exclude harsh language that can be considered harmful or inconsiderate.
- Make sure that the article’s nature is not self-promotional. It should be informational and valuable to the readers above anything else.
- Make sure that the article’s subject matter meets the needs and concerns of our blog readers. They enjoy informative articles that bring radiance to the mysteries of travel experiences.
- Make the title and headings as captivating as possible. Attract your reader in through the headline so that they will be drawn in to read your blog post.
- Do not advertise your products or company. Our blog tries to concentrate on being an information hub. If it displays too promotional, they will tune out. However, feel free to deliver an honest, genuine recommendation based on your experience.
- Include a short author profile for your publication so that we can introduce you to our audience.
By submitting your article to us as a guest post, you agree to allow Canaryislandsinfo.co.uk to use the material in our campaigns.
If you have any questions, concerns, or inquiries, please contact: [email protected].